Thursday, February 24, 2011

Valentine's all month long

Promise I am not neglecting Liam by lack of pictures of him in the blog lately. He's been sick for about 2 weeks and basically watching cartoons and eating pudding the whole time. He has a sore throat, low fever, upset stomach, and earache. I've had an ear ache for a few days now, we're glad Grandma Maggie is here to hold the baby so she doesn't catch it too. Liam did make Valentines last night, including one for himself. He also declared today is "Happy Liam Day!" which when asked, means "a party with lots of animals".

Did I mention its snowing and we can't go do anything? Otherwise I think we could have Liam Day at the Boise Zoo. He did eat a good breakfast though, a chocolate chip bagel with cream cheese and whipped cream.

Grandma has probably held Cassia more this week then Aaron and I combined out first year

he's sick but still made himself a Valentine


3 weeks old!

No comments:

Post a Comment