Mm. papery goodness...
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Sunday, August 28, 2011
Cassia and i mostly hung out in the shade. Jerad and Liam went on the ferris wheel and ate funnel cake. My favorite was the goats. Jerad even won Liam a frog on a dart game. It was hot though....
Friday, August 26, 2011
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
But what do you do with two kids, two dogs, and a cat for 13 hours when you can't go home. We found out two Fridays ago we had bed bugs...still. So Liam helped me make diatomaceous earth perimeters and then we got ready for treatment. We finally decided on thermal treatments,which costs $1500 but kill everything and have a guarantee. Plus, the treatment is environmentally friendly and takes only one day. So what did we do?
- It was Jerad's 13 hour work day anyway, so he was at work
- From 9am-11:30am we played at the park and had breakfast (see photos)
- From 11:30-12:15 we drove around
- 12:15 dropped dogs off at the groomers
- 12:30 had lunch
- 1:00pm went to Barb's and let kids play at the daycare. Cat was in a carrier in the shade.
- 6:30pm Pick up dogs and head to apartment to open windows and pay the heat guy. Our place was so hot the kitchen floor burned my feet.
- 7:00pm Pilgrimage to my friend Becky's house with both kids and dogs. Take showers, nurse the baby, and Liam plays with Sierra. Tie dogs out front and leave the car trunk open so they can lay down. Eat veggie tray and ranch dressing.
- 9:00pm Jerad tells me he sold three cars (Go Jerad!!) and he will be done at 9:30
- 9:30pm. Pick up Jerad. He drives home, as I am exhausted.
- 10:00pm house cools off enough to put Liam to bed (when we got home it was still 97 degrees)
- 11:00pm Cassia is wide awake and blowing raspberries.
- 11:30pm Cassia finally falls asleep
- 3:00am, 5:00am, 7:00am Jerad and I wake up randomly unable to sleep
- 8:00am take Jerad to work, get groceries.
- 11:00am take Liam to his first day of kindergarten
|drop the dogs off at Petco to be groomed, Liam likes the mice|