Saturday, October 30, 2010

sounds like me

Last night I was walking our two dogs (on leashes) and they got in a fight with a Great Dane who was off her leash. I got knocked onto my stomach/face (ouch-I'm 6 months pregnant) and then dragged through the dog poop (from my dog). I came back home covered in mud and dog doo, coughing up stomach acid and clutching the arm I landed on. Jerad opens the door and is like "go take care of yourself. just go." (ps baby is fine)


Today is Saturday, and I suddenly realized I was walking around with a gallon of milk and a pair of scissors. I don't know why or for how long. 

Anyone want to buy me a vacation?

I hear there's a nice aquarium and zoo in Salt Lake?
dogs not invited on potential future vacation. they can vacation at the kennel.

No comments:

Post a Comment