Saturday, September 4, 2010

"I'm a grasshopper!"

I had a quick visit to my OB/GYN yesterday morning and Liam tagged along. He grabbed some exam swabs (yes, that kind of swabs. at least  they were clean ones) and runs at me "mamma say AWWW!". When Dr. Klomp came in Liam put the swabs on his head and tells him "I'm a grasshopper!"

I stuck the swabs in his hat and then took a pictures (this needs to be documented) and he left the clinic being a grasshopper. I did however, take them out before he went to preschool "honey you can't wear gynecological swabs in your hat when you go to school" the things you think you'll never hear yourself say. 


When we picked up Jerad after work, Liam wanted to be a grasshopper again. I was OK with it, since it was really really funny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment