Wednesday, May 30, 2012

We have a first grader!

Kindergarten graduation was this afternoon and I almost missed it. I was going to meet Jerad there, and Cassia hid her shoes right before I was about to leave. I found them both in my shower. We made it though!


The kids sang a few songs, Liam didn't seem to interested in singing or doing the signs that went along with them. In stead he waved at us and then lost his balance and fell backwards flat on his butt. He's the only one that fell. 


The kids got to decorate their hats and his had the number 1-50 and a shark. They each had a speaking part about what they learned in kindergarten and his was "play fair". He drew a picture of it. 


Cassia was really good, Jerad held her the whole ceremony and she was happy to sit and watch. Afterwards she had a mint oreo and that looked fairly tasty. The other Liam's mom and I tried to get pictures of the boys but, as you will see, they turned out pretty funny. And sorry the pics are so fuzzy, my digital camera refused to read its SD card so I could only use my phone. 


poor Liam, got stuck between two girls who have already turned 6


1-0-0 days of school song



hi guys!


everyone laughed at this

Liam's "play fair"

Samuel (being an angel) and the Liams






you can probably see why these two are friends


No comments:

Post a Comment