Saturday, March 31, 2012

I can see the ocean from here! (Rockaway Beach, OR)

Jerad "It has taken me 30 years to see the ocean" 


Liam it only took 5 and Cassia being the quickest (in every way possible) it only took 14 months. We all made it though and had a blast, even with 40mph winds! I found an embankment to let the kids play under (no wind) and Jerad walked out and collected some shells (even one whole sand dollar). We made some sand castles that Cassia immediately smashes ("she's like a monster in a city" Liam).


We met aunt Jessie and had some lunch. I had salmon, brown rice, and veggies while everyone else had burgers and grilled cheese (really?). Cassia did enjoy my lunch too, though, as you will see in the pictures. We did a little shopping and some saltwater taffy. We took the kiddies to a toy store and let Cassia pick any stuffed animal she wanted. She likes to hug them. Anyway, she locked eyes on a yellow and black snake and that was it. She carried her snake everywhere in the store and didn't even want to give it up to pay for it. Liam saw it and wanted one too, so he picked a green one (emerald tree boa).  I asked Liam what the snake's names were and he said his was "Snakey" and her's was "Rose".


Works for me. 
































No comments:

Post a Comment