Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What's this? What's this? I can't believe my eyes! Wake up Jack this isn't fair! WHAT'S THIS?!

SNOW! First snow of 2012! Which doesn't sound too impressive until you remember that we had 0 snow in 2011 and this is Boise (the temperate desert of Idaho). I took both kids and both dogs out this morning and played in the snow. Cassia didn't last too long but starred at all the trees the whole time she was out. Bella remembered her glory days of running away and had to be held pretty tight. The snow wasn't quite moist enough for a snowman but we did mold a snow monster that had spikes (twigs) and an orange tongue (carrot). Liam filled my hood with snow as well. That sound you hear is my coat in the dryer.




we told Liam to get ready to go play in the snow and this is what he came up with

No comments:

Post a Comment