Monday, July 25, 2011

Goddess Fest

We went to Goddess Fest with our friend Becky who held the baby for me. Liam bought some rocks and a stone turtle for his collection, ate world's biggest snow cone, and watched some belly dancers.

I let Liam pick out a present and he wanted a rainbow bead bracelet from Crone's Cupboard's booth. It's supposed to be for wishing,. You wear it until it falls off. Liam decides each bead needs a wish:
"I wish for a red apple, a green pear, an orange, a yellow star, I wish for a glass of water that is not too big or too small, a blue...um....a  purple suction cups for climbing walls and a blue tent"

Which is funny because earlier that morning a friend of mine gave me a blue tent for Liam they don't want anymore. 





my new jewelry, selected by Liam + Jerad

Liam's bracelet


No comments:

Post a Comment