Friday, May 27, 2011

Popcorn day

The air popper is unpacked, so Liam suggested a popcorn day. He likes watching it pop and then I let him pick the seasonings. He even wore his new popcorn shirt to celebrate and picked out a movie on Netflix.  He needed some alone time, I think the move and the baby have made him a little desperate for attention, like a few days go when this happened:
Liam: Mama! Mama! Look! Mama! Mama!
Molly: Liam what!?
Liam: Watch me sit down


I  feel like he may have been channeling his cousin Bode ("Yaya, watch me eat")


Anyway, he decided the popcorn needed something:
Liam: (takes a bite) Hmmm....needs something...spicy. 
Molly: Liam I am so proud of you right now
Liam: You get me spices? I need 1,2,3,4,5. 


I let him pick them out and put them on. So ladies and gentlemen, I introduce turmeric, basil, tarragon, roasted ginger, and oregano popcorn (sea salt, cracked black pepper, butter, and olive oil already added). 


still has a black eye



No comments:

Post a Comment