Thursday, May 19, 2011

nothing to see here

I was nursing Cassia in our bedroom when I hear a big crash followed by Liam crying. I called for him to come here, but he wouldn't. I got up to check on him and he was watching "Johny Test" and had a big red lump under his eye and it's bleeding. 
Molly: Liam! What happened to your eye?
Liam: Nothing. My eye is fine.
Molly: What did you do? Did you fall?
Liam: No.
Molly: What happened to your eye??
Liam: Nothing. I did nothing. I saw nothing (he waves me away). Now go.

So no idea what he did. His eye is bruised this morning, the same eye he has an infection. Cassia cut her self on her above her eye with a her fingernails. Jerad wants to know what I've been doing to our kids when he's gone.  And now you can all go Google Idaho CPS and report me.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment