Sunday, March 27, 2011

Jackson comes to visit

Jackson has been coming to play to help with cabin fever. They at least played for about 30 minutes before anyone peed their pants and then squeezing a tube of toothpaste into the toilet. I think every time Jackson has visited he has gone home in different clothes. To Jackson's mom: I'm sorry. Also some commentary:

Liam hands Jackson some toy pliers
Liam: these are for...pinching!
Jackson: no! they are for helping and fixing!


Jackson: I have an emergency!
Molly: What is your emergency!?
Jackson: I....don't know.


Liam: Jackson it is your job to fix my sick fish with your fire engine. 


Cassia tolerates the boys pretty well, but am ever more grateful we had a girl this time.  


Bella the vampire stalks her prey

"we're playing snakes!"
like, whoa

No comments:

Post a Comment