Saturday, January 8, 2011

Fun at Borders.

I ordered Liam a child size cocoa at Seattle's Best, I had no idea what I had gotten myself into. Cocoa, yes. Whipped cream, yes. White chocolate shavings and chocolate syrup, yes. Chocolate straw, yes. Gingerbread man, yes. So much for limited sugar till after lunch. Also, makes me wonder what goes in an adult cocoa, because seriously, is there anything left?

 Jerad and Liam read an origami book on the floor. Liam liked the dinosaurs. Later he found a bug encyclopedia and told us "this is a dung beetle and they roll poop". He then gave a demonstration of this, with narrative. "the dung beetle push! they push the poop like this! and they make a ball and they eat it". Fortunately the people shopping nearby were amused. (PS, my kid loves bugs)

No comments:

Post a Comment