Thursday, December 16, 2010

Quotes from this week

Liam gets up to see all the snow melted "Oh no! Christmas is gone!"


Liam decides to write a letter to Santa. He sits down with an orange crayon and piece of paper:
"Dear Santa; I like cookies and you like cookies. We need some cookies and presents and you are my friend. Liam"
Then a surprising guilt letter for his mom:
"Dear Mama, you go to school and I can't come and then I am sad and you are gone and I am alone and then I get mad. I'm not mad! Liam"
Hint taken, son. I'm taking online only classes next semester so you won't have to be alone and sad. 


We went to the Library yesterday and I told Liam to pick out any book he wants in the kid section. He gets a teacher's edition kindergarten workbook. I have him try again, and he gets "How to adjust to to your step family". Try again.


He ends up with "Celebrations in South Asia" "Humpback Dolphins of the Atlantic" "The Letter L" "Pokemon" and "Bears and Cubs". Then he picked out Jerad a Star Wars book and me a romance novel (I put the romance novel back, the shirtless man with long flowing hair on the cover was hilarious though). When we got home Liam says "Daddy I got you a Star Wars book and you're gonna read it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment