Tuesday, November 30, 2010

snow day=tent day

I had to finish a 15 minute presentation on wolf conservation today and it was cold and snowing. Bored, Liam and I decide when I get done with Powerpoint to set up his tent. Reactions were made from all members of our household:

Liam: was thrilled and had some awesome static hair
Bella: really wanted the sandwich Liam was eating and to roll around in the tent
Jasper: couldn't stay out of the tent and got tangled up trying to jump in when the door was only partly open.
Galena: the cat attacked the tent and watched the dogs from the window sill
Molly: took pictures. I had a cute one of the cat, till Liam jumped out in front of me with a PB&J face right when the flash went off. 

Liam: no taking pictures of the kitty
Molly: Liam! you ruined the picture you punk!
Liam: I'm not a punk! You are too too angry and too short to sit in my chair.

When I got up he put his chair on the couch so I wouldn't sit on it.

Jasper really wants in

Galena would also like to be let in
Jasper and Liam; meant to be and making the same face

lump in the back is from Galena attacking the tent.
Liam is kind of scary here. Bella is scared she won't get that sandwich

Bella really wants that sandwich

Liam looks homeless. Jasper looks on.

Jasper posing, Bella still really wants that sandwich
This is the pic Liam ruined with peanut butter jelly time



finally got one of the cat

No comments:

Post a Comment