Saturday, October 23, 2010

Baby registry + baby updates

We started our registry for Baby Girl. We took Liam along to Babies R Us and let him help. He ended up picking out most of the registry. He kept saying "this is for my little sister" and pointing at anything and everything. Most of the registry is blue, has bugs, and includes a stuffed crocodile. Jerad and I did manage to sneak in some actual girl items, but Liam was having so much fun we let him take over. After all, it is his little sister. 

We started a Target registry too, but haven't gone in and actually scanned in the store yet. We figure its better to wait until January or December since then we don't have to worry about seasonal items being gone by the time we get to our due date. 

I had my 6 month appt this last Monday. She is growing fine and her heartbeat is 150 (normal). It's just such a relief to us to have a healthy baby. She kicks constantly. I was reading in bed and she kicked the book and the book hit me in the face. She also kicks my seatbelt (the entire time its on) so car sickness is a bit of a problem. We're glad she's active, since she's gonna have to keep up with a very busy brother.

picked by Daddy, I think he did a pretty good job!
We're OK with pink in small amounts, but like the purple better

Another pick by Dad


And this starts Liam's registry picks.

Liam may have been thinking of himself a little

He picked this out himself! We think he made a good choice.

Nightlight, Liam has the turtle
Another choice by Liam

No comments:

Post a Comment