Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Baby Girl McCartney Guide

I am not a high maintenance. I do not love to shop. I do not own lipstick, a blow dryer, and most my clothes are from thrift stores. Therefore, going out and buying bows, tights, skirts, dresses, ruffly things, and those socks with the lace around the edges scares me to my very core. So, until Baby Girl is old enough to decide for herself how she wants to dress, we would prefer to keep things simple. Alright, so here are some examples of what Jerad and I like and do not like for girl clothes. And I will not put a gigantic headband bow on her head. Ever. Not even just for one picture. And don't even think about tutus. 

No. 

Approved.

No.
Approved. Animals are good.
This would be a no
per Jerad "nothing related to princess unless it pertains to Star Wars"
this girl is cute, but no giant bows please
This hat is cute, approved
No.
Approved
No.
Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment